Submissions for Cabaret 2018
Submissions for the 2018 Adelaide Cabaret Festival are now open. Please be advised that as a strictly curated Festival, submissions are an expression of interest only – not a guarantee of selection.
Before you apply, we would encourage you to look at past Festival programs through our archived websites (links to past festivals here) in order to gauge the standard of acts chosen by our Artistic Directors in the past.
Submissions will close at 9am, Wednesday 20 September 2017 with strictly no late entries excepted.
All submissions will receive email notification upon being received by the Adelaide Cabaret Festival, however only successful entries will be personally notified by December, 2017. Due to the high number of submissions, we are regrettably not able to provide feedback on entries. If we require further information, we will contact you.
All submissions will require the following information in order to be considered:
- Name of artist/s or group performing and show name
- All show credits such as: name of director, musical director, composer/s, etc.
- City/Country of residence
- A short outline of the show being submitted – content, style, structure.
- Suggested image for show and/or images of artist/s involved.
- Relevant links, such as website, YouTube videos, etc.
- Show History/Development of work – previous dates, venues, press quotes.
- If work is yet to be previewed, are you in discussions with any other venues/promoters?
- Technical information
- Contact details for one chosen representative on behalf of artist/s or group.
Click here to go to the submissions form.